Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Wednesday Worship ~ Window Project

Rocked my 'Plant Lady' shirt I got a year or so ago from Magnolia Farms.
Though I haven't visited YET, [bucket list place] I ordered her first book and got this shirt free. I do feel like I am a plant lady...will share more on that later... 

So I did a thing this morning I got busy with 'sealing' clear gloss Urethane on the bathroom window frame, this is the same stuff I used outdoors on a converted stand and has held up well. No fading, or warping and still shiny.

The PurrKids were not happy with me afterwards since I closed off the room after setting a fan in there to dry the window...
it's hard to tell but the frame is White, and I put the clear coat on sorta thick, hopefully I won't need another coat, but will see over time. Now I can at least get the inside window cleaned and be able to have some natural light in there. I do plan on getting paint samples to do something with the walls, right now there's wallpaper & tile around the tub/shower combo...goal of 125$-150$ max to get everything done...

While that was drying, I headed to my Hospice meeting. We cataloged all the donations for the upcoming Blue Jean Ball.
Items are a variety of 'stuff'. There will be a 'Online' & 'Live' auction going on, hopefully 🤞 we make a lot of 💰.

As I've posted before, I have been torn spiritually at my current church FCC....That all changed today. Last Sunday we attended First Baptist Church and the sermon/scripture/lesson was titled 'Dealing with a Difficult Situation'

....it's also where we've been going for Bible Study on Wednesdays.

Today's Bible Study lesson pretty much Stopped me in my Tracks...
Who knew?? Well Yes God Knew... And I knew...So I made my decision/declaration/choice today. And I have to say I have Never, Ever been so Welcomed by the few during Bible Study. FBC has a full house every Sunday, including children of all ages. But, part of the reason I did my declaration today was so Not to put the hub's on the spot in front of a Full congregation. He still has obligations to fill at FCC, and that's okay too.... 

Then, off to get the G'Kid. I told her we would do lunch on her day off, so here we are at my friend Catina's place downtown...
The Catered Dog! We're talking fancy'ish hotdogs with different topping of your choosing. My all-time favorite is the Teriyaki... talk about Oh, My, Goodness GOOD.

Then it was off for a few more errands and spending a bit more time with the G'Kid before I needed to get home...I'm sure the hub's will want to talk about us now being a 'split' Spiritual household. Top priority tomorrow will be to send my resignation to the FCC Connections Team I'm on. 

Thank you all for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment