Monday, May 22, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 5-22-23

 What a Weekend!! Updates coming...

Linking up with Sandra for her Happy Homemaker Monday

Let's get started...

** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
Sun is Bright and the Birds are Singing

 ** Right now I am **
Relaxing & working on this post

** Thinking and pondering **
Nothing in particular

** What I'm reading **
Never Never by Colleen Hoover [Pleasure]
Devotional [Spiritual]
poor old Atomic Habits [moved to bedside table reading]

** TV Shows this week **
I'll be playing catch-up with shows we have DVR'd, life has had me Super Busy [good thing??] other than those my guilty channel Bravo...

** Menu Plan **
Working on list items from last week and a planned Date Day out with the hubby this week
 
** Goal/To Do List **
Silver sneaker routine,
Sweep outside porch,
Catch up reading blogs,
Budget update,

** Around The House **
House is in good condition-of course that's partly do to NOT being here!
 
** Project this Week **
Start organizing 1 hr a day upstairs,
Bleach Kitchen

** Todays Motivation **
Quote from my friend Betty: 'ya rest ya rust'

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Need to catch up 

** Something fun to share **
[fun to me] though it's 'work' related I'm happy to have been asked back into the RTB event group/staff. It's a great event and slowly getting back to pre-Covid attendance.

** Looking forward to this week **
the G'Kid was really tired after working so many days in a row and wasn't up to walking a trail at Josephine Sculptures so doing that tomorrow...

** From the camera **
Last night's dinner..

** On my prayer list **
So Many prayers have been answered for my friend MJ--

** Devotional **
[some amount of control is necessary to every life]
 Lord please show me if I am trying to control too much of my world.
Help me instead, to learn how to rest in your care.

3 comments:

  1. That dinner looks delicious! "Ya Rest, Ya Rust" may be my new favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinner sure looks good! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun quote! I like the idea of spending one hour a day organizing, hope it went well and that you are ready for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete