Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Business Over Coffee [BOC] ~ Urban Walk


Another successful Business over Coffee meet up at Wolfe Wellness this morning, and they're just 3 blocks away from my house!!


Everything was Top Notch....from the warm Welcoming front porch,


to the information from Sarah Wolfe, providing advanced massage therapy
and bodywork services along with personal training from her husband Clay.



Lot's of equipment for whatever training needs you want...


There's also miscellaneous merchandise for sale...



Take a 👀 Look 👀 at all their Accolades since opening...

Advocate Messenger Reader's Choice

Best Spa/Massage 2017

Best Spa/Massage 2020

Best Massage 2021

Best Business 2022

Best Massage 2022

Best Weight Loss Center 2022

Best Fitness/Gym 2022

Best Pain Management 2022

Best New Workout 2022

Best Kept Secret 2022

Best Massage Therapist 2022


Told the Hubby I may need to set an appointment for when I get back from Flying Pig....[Lord what have I done signing up for a Half...]

**********
First Tuesdays of the month are the BOC meet ups, and I already worked out a plan with the G'kid about those days possibly being 'our' days...We were planning on doing a Urban Walk looking at the murals downtown Lexington. But sadly while eating breakfast we noticed the wind picked up and temperature dropped just a bit. Normally that wouldn't bother me, but, since I am shit out of luck signed up for a race I didn't want to have my sinus act up any more than they already are...stupid Ky weather...!


So we did the next best thing...Shopping! Well just a little bit. It was still a good Day. We talked, we Laughed, we made Biltmore trip plans, we were just together. It's been something I've missed. I'm grateful that she got out of a bad situation with her exBF, I'm grateful she wasn't damaged too much-mentally-emotionally-physically. 

**********











 

No comments:

Post a Comment