Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday...Tuesday edition !

I'm SEVERAL Days behind with posts but have photos in drafts for each day as I get caught up with blogging...MJ is still hanging in there but has had to deal with sorry ass spoiled rotten step kids, going to court for 'he' guardianship, and traveling back and forth to the VA where 'he' is. Thank goodness for our local friend group 'R'-Jong Tribe, friends from AZ that have come & now NY friends will be arriving next week to give support and assistance. 

For now lets join Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday [though I'm posting on Tuesday]



** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
It's afternoon and the sun is shining!


** Right now I am **
Working/Trying to get this post up


** Thinking and pondering **
It's already MAY!!
I Competed in a Half-Marathon!!


** What I'm reading **
Thick as Thieves by Sandra Brown [pleasure reading],
Daily Devotions [spiritual],
ON HOLD with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement]
                                                    to much stuff going on...

** TV Shows this week **
Catching up on recorded shows and
anything that's new on regular CBS/Bravo

** Menu Plan **
[ in no particular order ]
Cauliflower Bake-yep still need to do😒
Pork Loin w/grilled pineapple
Veggie Egg Roll w/salad
Spag-meatless sauce
Fish
Open faced Burgers
Baked Potato w/Taco fillings
Pizza

** Goal/To Do List **
Get Blog 365 updated from past few days...
Plant Raised Garden....

** Around The House **
All. The. STUFF! Gone 3days for my race and 
Hubby had ZERO control over the PurrKids...
couple of curtains were pulled down,
litter everywhere,
and Fur!!
Lord have Mercy the floors were covered!

** Project this Week **
#1 is to recover from Flying Pig
[said 2-5 days] for me at my age and of course 
I didn't get in my training, and did 23+ [hilly] miles 
in 3 days 

** Todays Motivation **
I did This!

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Sorry, busy doing a LOT of other stuff to look.

** Something fun to share **
It's worth the View, and Yes I was in those conditions!

** Looking forward to this week **
Trip to nearby Shaker Village for Lunch [church outing]
Jonathon Shell meet & greet [political thing]
Lunch Lady 5K [I'm doing photos]

** From the camera **
sharing 2 'cause I couldn't resist...
BuddyBoy....not worth a Plug Nickle, LOL!

** On my prayer list **
Continuing prayers for MJ.




No comments:

Post a Comment