Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tuesday Thoughts ~ Election Day


Yes it's the Primary Election Day. I shared this photo on social media captioned
'Am I political?? YES. Do I talk politics NO! But I exercise my right & privilege...'
Growing up this was the rule regarding politics & church...let's just say we were a split household.


**********
We came back home and I fixed a big breakfast. The hub's had all kinds of stuff on his list today and I was suppose to be with the G'kid [didn't happen] but, she worked until closing last night and goes back in tomorrow so I told her to get her rest. As a waitress I know she's on her feet a lot lately, they're so short handed...seems like no one wants to work these days.

**********

Anna Canna [formerly known as Red Canna] we planted this past Sunday apparently LOVES her new location...
She's got a baby sprout already! 

**********

I found a plant stand at Lowe's for all the re-potted plant babies,
I'm not sure where I'm going to be able to put them for the 2023 cold season...
My office isn't that big, and, with 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱 PurrBabies I have nowhere else in the house.

**********
I'm not too happy finding this in my flower bed...the hub's planted it there😠
I think he did it out of spite orneriness because I wouldn't let him use weed killer on the sidewalk & driveway weeds coming through the cracks...

**********

While out to lunch I received this message...there's been a bunch of friends from our social media that have been hacked.
Even the hubs recently got hacked.  A password reset and it was done..along with a confirmation email.

**********

The hubs went out to church and worked in the garden when I heard the tornado warning siren go off....I texted the G'kid to make sure she also heard it and was safe, then texted the hubs.
He asked if there were warnings on TV πŸ“Ί I don't even have TV on during the day unless it's Golden Oldies Music. Kinda said he needed to wrap it up and come home....

Time to close down and get the rest of the Canidate updates....






 

No comments:

Post a Comment