Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Thoughts On Tuesday (#TOT)

 

So in my Happy Homemaker Monday post I mentioned my bathroom window...
Immediately after the hub's left this morning I got started,
Luckily, we did have some leftover white paint though it was very apparent I didn't use it last!!
Just 👀 look 👀 at all the gunk around the rim!! I punch holes on the inside and let residue paint drip back into the can.... #jusSayin 
I started a fan to help dry and shut the door....

Next up....
Yard Therapy....
I mowed the front and side yard leaving the back for tomorrow [maybe🤷] it will depend on how my meetings/appointments go.

I don't know about all of you, but yard therapy is just that for me. It gives me time to think about a lot of ''stuff'' - Good - Bad - Otherwise - just stuff. Which once I finished, I posted this on social media...
I've been thinking about Dr Briscoe's sermon this past Sunday - 'Dealing with a Difficult Situation'. I will be making my declaration during tomorrow's Bible Study to officially join First Baptist. We'll be a split religion household for a while, and that's OK. 
My post included ''New Improved Priorities Coming'' !
This will be regarding Home [moving forward with a couple of projects hence bathroom],
Health [I joined the #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS challenge-doing at least 1 mile a day for 30 days. My plan is to use June as my jumpstart for walk/run training],
Spiritual [changing churches],
Money [tightening up the spend strings & save more for trips coming up],
Time [looking at where/what is most beneficial for me],

I went 'shopping' upstairs...
I converted a closet upstairs into a pantry, which I've been re-stocking for 2023 fall/2024 winter months. Rice & peaches for tonight's dinner along with leftover Pork Loin Roast,
Strawberry Jam for morning toast or PBJ sanwich,
Syrup for waffles in the morning,
Storage bags because we ran out in kitchen.

After a quick lunch I tackled upstairs...
I can finally see the floor!!

All of this was in the living room area...
It's all stuff I got on clearance for next to nothing to be used for this year's Casey County Hike Christmas Potluck! Table decorations & misc 'prize' items. 

Lastly, here's a pic of the outdoor cat Whitey!
If he looks in rough shape, it's because he is...
We have another grey tuxedo stray😼 that he's been fighting with. 

First coat of this happens on bathroom window frame in the morning.
It worked really well on the outdoor repurposed aquarium stand into plant stand...so 🤞

OH..😵..and can you believe JUNE will be here Thursday 😵!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment