Monday, May 15, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 5-15-23

 Hopefully everyone had an Amazing Mother's Day yesterday!

Busy Start to my week...and it's a Short one 😏 !
Will everything on my looong intention list get done?? Maybe...Maybe Not 🤷.

Let's first start with linking up for Happy Homemaker Monday. Sandra is the reason I've figured out I do in fact have things to say write. She also has a Blog 365 challenge which has kept me going, because, well Who doesn't like a good challenge?? 

Let's Git'R Done!!

** The Weather **
Looks like I'll be in rain Saturday for either Run the Bluegrass[I'm doing 7miles],
or working the Rainbow Run 5K that night...

** As I look outside my window **
The 🌞 sun 🌞 is popping out and getting temps into the low 60's

** Right now I am **
Working on this post in-between getting household chores
projects done.

** Thinking and pondering **
It's a Short week for me so staying organized [more so] and 
on task is imperative !

** What I'm reading **
Finished Thick as Thieves [I really liked it BTW]
Ready to start 'The Match' by Harlan Coben for pleasure reading,
Daily Devotions - Spiritual reading
Atomic Habits is 1/2 way finished for personnel growth

** TV Shows this week **
Lots of shows may get recorded for later viewing.
It's a Busy Short week

** Menu Plan **
Lot's of leftover items from last week, we ended up with plenty of stuff to
either share or that was leftover for dinners.
This week I'll do simple freezer food items and add additional servings for leftovers,
Tomorrow is the GOP watch party and may grab food there,
Wednesday I have a Wine Wednesday with GF and may grab dinner with them,

** Goal/To Do List **
Do the Best I can this week, LOL!
I do need to re-pot some house plants,
If the rain holds off tomorrow going to Josephine Sculpture walk w/the G'kid,
Read/comment on 3 blogs
Finish updating blog posts from last week

** Around The House **
Beyond daily household stuff, I've already cleaned & bleached bathroom,
Mopped & waxed living room floor,
and will finish bleaching kitchen after posting.

** Project this Week **
Working RTB on Thursday & Friday, which is why this is a Busy/Short week for me.

** Todays Motivation **
I have a NEW Garmin! A new training cycle starts June 1...or maybe next week 🤷
all I know is I'm signed up for Flying Pig 2024 and I plan on setting a new PR!

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
So Sorry, life has been consumed with Church decisions,
helping/supporting MJ,
working outside, & recovery.

** Something fun to share **
Did I mention I'm working with RTB again! I'm excited...

** Looking forward to this week **
Bible Study at FBC
Wine Wednesday with a couple of Gal Pal's

** From the camera **
Look at my beautiful Girls...30'' tall

** On my prayer list **
MJ for sure, and my SIL--they've discovered something
in her breast that requires surgery..

** Devotional/Motivation **
'Since when does anything good ever come without effort'










No comments:

Post a Comment