Thursday, May 4, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Dad's on my mind....


A great start to my day finding the dishwasher empty...
hubby received major marriage points.


My 'A Runners Mom and More' Get Moving team are
getting those activity minutes turned in and winning!

Not sure why but I've had my Dad on my mind a Lot lately....
His favorite flower were Marigold's...

I've planted them in his remembrance every year since he passed.
It didn't matter where I lived or how broke I was,
I always had them planted somewhere.

More pictures of them will be shared as they get established,
for now I need to focus
on getting packed for Cincy & Flying Pig race weekend 
the Kid is picking me up leaving tomorrow mid-morning...
Am I worried?? Maybe a little, no training [my fault],
but no expectations either.
It'll Be 🤷What It'll Be 🤷.


*** Disclaimer ***
       Written on 5/11/23 playing catch-up with posts.







No comments:

Post a Comment