Thursday, May 25, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Thursday Thoughts


I was able to finish mowing the back & side yard tis morning....
Who doesn't LOVE a freshly mowed lawn....

Cooled down a bit then headed inside to get the floors vacuumed...then dust mopped, 'cause well 6 Cats! Those itty bitty fine hair/fur sometimes the vac just don't get them all.

Quick shower off and ready for Kiwanis meeting.....
sporting a 'new' skirt from the RTB expo.

My Kiwanis club has something called 'Brag Bucks'. I f you have something going on that you want to brag about yourself you put in a dollar...I spent 3$ today!

We had speaker/author/screen play writer Liz Orndoff with Scarlett Cup Theatre. She talked about her upcoming play Hollerwood on the High Seas, 

starring our very own Kiwanis member Allen Martin as Sheriff.

Afterwards a trip to Kroger to use up some coupons but only on items we needed, and unfortunately I also had to get gas...Geesh the prices are still high!

On the way home my Gal Pal MJ called All...Upset!! I talked to her [she was coming home from Lexington] via car phone, told her to be careful and I would see her at her house...after a couple of hours she was calmer, and we had a plan for the weekend. 'he' has been moved to different facility and NO MEDS, Zero, Zilch NaDa so 'he' is acting/reacting like he did before. Prayers for her please! 

I left MJ's and went to a 'Boozy Book Fair' around the corner from my house. Morley's Backyard has become a popular place to hang out, and they host a variety of activities.
Tonight it was a family affair with Centre College book store & Plaid Elephant [a children's book store] had selections available for young and old alike.

Food trucks were available with either Burgers, BBQ 
OR, Mexican food option was also on site. Both was Oh. So. Good...don't ask how I know.😋 

**********
Time to shut it down for the night, waiting on the hub's to get home.....








 

No comments:

Post a Comment