Thursday, May 18, 2023

Blog 365 ~ RTB day #1 ~ Chamber Business ~ Hubby time

Back with the Run the Bluegrass team....

2000 shirts and hoodies organized [you KNOW I love that] ready for Packet pickup starting tomorrow!

**********

After finishing my RTB stuff I was able to get to the Chambers Business After Hours at Caldwell stone...

Caldwell Stone is a family run business....

There's only 9 rock quarries in the state...

I KNOW I could drive this front end loader....
Yes I asked 🤣🤣 !

**********

I'm going to be extremely busy and most likely tired for the next few days, so went to the hubs church BOD meeting....at least we're in the same room! 
More RTB duties tomorrow,  I'll be doing the RTB 7 miler Saturday morning,  then working a race Saturday night AND working a race Sunday afternoon/evening...🤪 yep CrAzY Schedule!
#igotthis 












 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment