Monday, May 29, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Memorial Day ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 5-29-23

 Memorial Day....
Thankful to all who have served.

Lowes had a very nice tribute display in the parking lot....

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.

Let's to the categories...

** The Weather **
Starting this post early evening but the Sun is Shining Bright

** As I look outside my window **
Enjoying the view of my raised garden

 ** Right now I am **
Finishing this post, thinking how fast this month has gone!!

** Thinking and pondering **
Nothing in particular, enjoying the quiet....[shhhh hub's is napping]

** What I'm reading **
It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual reading]
Atomic Habits [self-improvement reading] moved this read to higher priority and finished 2 chapters last night.

** TV Shows this week **
Bravo is only channel with anything 'new', we will be playing catch-up on all the shows we've DVR'd...[at 65% full Yikes!]

** Menu Plan **
Garlic Bread Sloppy Joes,
Ham Steak w/Scallop Potatoes,
Grilled Chicken Breast w/ Cottage Cheese & Fruit,
Loaded Baked Sweet Potato,
Veggie Egg Rolls w/Salad
Spaghetti w/Meatballs
Just Salads Night,
 
** Goal/To Do List **
Get the rest of Laundry done,
Mow & Trim,

** Around The House **
Luckily things are in good order, doing daily stuff like sweep [6cats UGH], make bed, bathroom wipe down, kitchen [dishes wipe down counters] helps...

** Project this Week **
FIRST: I Bought this from Lowes today...
We have a bathroom window, in bathtub/shower, that I plan on using this on the wood trim/frame to keep it from warping. Right now, I have a shower curtain hanging in front of it....and it's been annoying me for like forever! Hopefully this works...🤞...
SECOND: Finish my 'Race Schedule' [workwise] for the rest of the year,
THIRD: Get social media post done for my Ambassadorship's.

** Todays Motivation **
Music to move my body!
Training starts June 1...I'm committed to doing it. I have a couple more race I will be competing in and signed up for Flying Pig 2024...Yep re-match w/training this time.
 
** NEW Blog I Found **

** Something fun to share **
The hubby and I were able to have Lunch today....

** Looking forward to this week **
Lunch with the R-Jong gang...we've Pledge to do monthly brunch/lunch/dinner on the 1st of every month.

** From the camera **
She's so Pretty with the 'rain diamonds' on her leaves..

** On my prayer list **
My SIL...what started out as a 'simple' breast examine with them finding a spot on one side to checkout & simple procedure to remove has turned into finding both breasts are affected and talking a total mastectomy! 

** Bible verse, Devotional **

**********








4 comments:

  1. I love roses with rain diamonds and you and your hubby are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower photo! Fun lunch date. And many prayers for your sister in law. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete