Monday, May 1, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 5-1-23

Look at me getting all caught up, LOL! Still doing my small part helping my friend MJ with 'he'....sadly, things are not looking good for him. A very Looong story short is 'he' has been now unresponsive, Dr's are trying their best in doing whatever tests they can, 'he' is on a ventilator, and has a feeding tube. There's a lot more....MJ is exhausted to say the least. Friend Terri is here from Arizona for a couple of weeks to be with MJ and help. For now let's try and get this link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday

**********

** The Weather **
     















** As I look outside my window **
     This is a later than normal post so currently headed into 'dusk hour'

** Right now I am **
     Trying to get this post finished...

** Thinking and pondering **
     How to how it together for MJ
     How in the Blue Blazes I'm going to compete in a race this weekend...
     What to do/say to a mutual friend of MJ and mine who seems to 'blab' stuff that's not any of her business...

** What I'm reading **
     Nothing yet... [pleasure reading], 
     Daily Devotions [spiritual],
     Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement]
reading more often lately....

** TV Shows this week **
     There's only a few 'New' regular shows on this week, and guilty pleasure nonsense on Bravo.

** Menu Plan **
     Need to work on, and get the hubby set up with food/meals for this weekend.

** Goal/To Do List **
     ALL THE STUFF! I have a couple of meetings to attend, mow & trim yard, laundry

** Around The House **
     Basic daily chore stuff, Change the bed sheets out,

** Project this Week **
     Sort out shirts from previous year[s] races, continue with office organization [lots already done, Yay Me], pack for Cincy, 

** Todays Motivation **
     

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
     ....Sorry I just haven't taken the time to look....

** Something fun to share **
     
     Swag for the first race event in my town, yours truly did all the photos.

** Looking forward to this week **
     Everything! I'm beyond Blessed...

** From the camera **
     

** On my prayer list **
     ** MJ ** & 'he' **

** Bible verse, Devotional **
Psalm 145:1
I will exalt You, my God and King; I will bless Your name forever and ever. A psalm of praise. Of David. I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever.

**********





No comments:

Post a Comment