Thursday, June 1, 2023

Blog 365 ~ New Month, New Challenge

 

☕ Coffee ☕

Updated🗓calendar... Notes made📓 for to-do list before breakfast.


Dressed for success! 
Day 1 for #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS 
First mile in the books and feels Oh...So..Good! I don't know why I've waited so long to get back to the walk/run thing...

Came home to see one of my squirrel buddies cleaning up bird seed droppings....

'R'-Jong Gal Pal's started a new tradition....
Lunch date with whoever can show up
on the 1st day of the month.

Today we ate at the newest Mexican restaurant,
Las Margaritas is a 'True' Authentic Mexican cuisine.

This made me laugh out loud when I got it last night...
This person is one of my Lexington runners and has signed up to come here to my town instead of staying closer to home...
Run Mom Peer Pressure ?? 🤷 maybe...😉

**********













No comments:

Post a Comment