Monday, June 5, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 6-5-23

 Things To Do...

Places To Be...

People To See...

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday

** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
Sun is Bright!

 ** Right now I am **
I'm waiting for "Ethel" [doesn't everyone name their car?] to get her spring service check-up, especially since I'll be driving to Biltmore in 14 days!! 

** Thinking and pondering **
All the things I'm Blessed with...
Health,
Home,
Wonderful Husband,
Faith,
Finances,
Friendships,

** What I'm reading **
Bitter Pill by Fern Michaels - [pleasure reading]
Devotional - [spiritual reading]
Atomic Habits**getting close to finishing**[self-improvement]

** TV Shows this week **
Stuff we have DVR'd, my guilty pleasure  Bravo channel

** Menu Plan **
Had several meals with leftover Pork Loin roast, so there's still LOT's of options from last weeks list...
Salad Night,
Spag w/meatballs,
Veggie Egg Rolls w/salad,
Loaded Baked Potato,
Garlic Bread Sloppy Joes,
Grilled Chicken Breast w/mixed veggies
 
** Goal/To Do List **
#streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS mile-a-day challenge
Laundry,
Finish organizing upstairs,

** Around The House **
Daily household chores keeps us in good shape, hubby helps out whenever I have a busy Saturday.

** Project this Week **
Bleach down kitchen,
Work in flower beds,
Fluff/re-Freshen mulch,

** Todays Motivation **


** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Sharing mine from yesterday...
http://arunnersmomandmore.blogspot.com/2023/06/blog-365-gabbf-run-for-brass-race-re.html?m=1
** Something fun to share **

** Looking forward to this week **
Hiking at my friend Sue' vineyard tomorrow, 
Hospice Blue Jean Ball Friday evening, 

** From the camera **


** On my prayer list **
SIL as she navigates with the breast cancer diagnosis & treatment plan.

** Bible verse, Devotional **






1 comment:

  1. your menu is giving me great ideas. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete