Sunday, June 18, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Sunday Sermon ~ PurrDad Day

Starting the morning  with Happy "PurrDad" Day from me and the PurrKids...



Then church...
I continue to be so enthralled with Dr Briscoe....

After Church I treated the Hubby to lunch at Applebee's, 
I'm  Totally enthralled and In Love with this CatDad....
Honey Chicken & 3-Cheese Penne for me, the Hub's had Impossible Burger & salad....[show off, LOL] 

Home to finish packing and get a few things done before leaving in the morning....Biltmore Bound with the G'Kid. 

Getting a mile for my streaker challenge was hard--82° it...was...HOT šŸ”„!

Flowers always a wonderful sight, even in the heat,

Lunch leftovers for dinner, load what I can, get radio segment notes together, relax a bit, and good night's sleep. 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment