Friday, June 16, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Friday Favorites

Friday morning coffee at Dry Stack with my Favorite Guy...

Came home to start packing my Favorite stuff for upcoming Biltmore Trip...

A quick mile trip around the park...


#GoMe earning this Badge from Garmin...

Gas Prices jumped $0.30 overnight! NOT my favorite but ya got'ta do it! Even with a quarter tank it still took $30'ish dollars to fill my tank.

One of my Favorite activities....finished up mowing.

Anyone else hear a plant calling your name as you walk by?? No?? Just me then?? Well here's my latest addition to the plant family I'm raising...her 'official' name is Dracaena Braid, I'm calling her Darcie. Her new home is currently curing in the yard after cleaning and new spray paint. I'll get her re-established tomorrow.

Thanks to #thebudgetmom I can re-do/update my sinking funds...I'll be adding another travel destination to the [growing] list...did I tell ya I'm going to NYC in December ! WooHooo!

Social Media Memory Pop-up showed up today of my PunkN....
2017 about 4'ish ounces
vs
2023 about 20 pounds
Yes we grow them Big!

 **********




















 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment