Thursday, June 15, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Streak halfway Complete



For the past 2 days I thought it was Thursday....
Guessing I'm excited about going to Biltmore with the G'Kid next week. 

Speaking of G'Kid,  I picked her up so she could do her laundry and was greeted by my 2 Grand-Cats brothers Jesse (black) & Leo (gray). 

Yes they're HUGE boys!!

**********

Little did the G'Kid know, but she went with me for my #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS mile...
Just a meandering mile, she's having issues with her knee.


**********

Afterwards, we stopped at Applebee's (one of these days I'll remember to take pics). I wanted to talk with the manager about helping with local races, volunteering for Twilight Run & hopefully he can get them to sponsor a race...or 2..?

**********
Next stop  was to drop tank tops to have my LOGO applied....supporting small independent business & my friend.

**********
Then did some shopping for roadtrip/hotel snack food. Back home to make suitcase packing list (both of us) and make plans to walk again tomorrow. 

**********
Time to get tonight's dinner going the relax time!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment