Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday--Tuesday edition

 So Far Away, But Oh so Close??? Not !! Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda done some blogging via my phone during vacation week, but I didn't. So I'm behind in posting for Blog 365, I'll be doing catch ups posts this week...

I'm linking up with Sandra [I hope] for Happy Homemaker Monday


** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
It's still a muggy/humid/sunny day out. Squirrels & Birds are happily eating till their hearts content. We have a 'stray' gray tuxedo cat hanging out more and more on the back porch. As long as he leaves by Whitey boy alone, I'll keep putting food out for him.

 ** Right now I am **
Trying my best to get this post up and catch up on more 😲 emails, even with vacation mode on there are a lot to go through.

** Thinking and pondering **
How I'm truly beyond blessed. I know I've said it before.

** What I'm reading **
The Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda [personnal reading]
Devotional [spiritual reading]
😒Atomic Habits still on the list😒, I will say though, most of everything so far [I'm 2/3 into the book] I'm already doing. So I don't feel to bad about not having it finished yet.

** TV Shows this week **
We started recording [of course] 1883 on Paramount channel. We still have several shows we need to watch  before the new season[s] starts up again...
Bravo of course is still my guilty pleasure.

** Menu Plan **
I have a 18 meal/menu list so lot's of items will carry over next week and in no particular order, meals determined by daily schedule...
Frozen Pkg Meal, Veggie Egg Rolls w/salad, Loaded Baked Potato, Shrimp Alfredo, Gilled Chicken Breast--making extra for Grilled Chicken Salads, Pizza, Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers, Open Faced Burgers, Hot Dogs, Salmon, Baked Sweet Potato, Quesadillas, Pork Loin, Eggplant Parmigiana, Fried Chicken w/ mashed potatoes & fried corn, Extra Large Meatballs w/Marinara sauce & penne noodles, Pot Pies

** Goal/To Do List **
I have so much to catch up on I don't know where to start...taking it one day at a time. I did get to my required meetings and will work on those notes to email tomorrow.   

** Around The House **
The hubby did an OK job, but lot's of stuff needs done. I've managed to change bedding and get dirty sheets washed and hung to dry, bleached the bathroom, and sweep/mop hallway & living room.

** Project this Week **
Catch up blog posts, & emails.
I sequestered myself this afternoon to get some stuff done...and told the hubby go do something, anything as long as it wasn't here, LOL.

** Todays Motivation **
According to FitBit I'm almost at my 5 day Exercise Goal...it's only Tuesday people!
#GoMe

** Something fun to share **
I was asked to be the Hightlight Team Beef Member for July...Luckily for me I was able to wait until I returned home to do my answers...
#KyTeamBeef

** Looking forward to this week **
I for sure took time yesterday afternoon to meet up with the 'R'-Jong Tribe..
[L-R] Kendra, Ashley, Laura, Anita, Natalie, standing is the ringleader Mac.
These ladies truly fulfill me.  
Finishing up with the #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS mile-a-day challenge.

** From the camera **
My PurrBoy Goober...Cats instinctively protect their vulnerable organs, so if a cat is sleeping with their belly exposed, it means they feel very safe and confident. He's for sure Safe, He's for Sure confident. He's for sure LOVED.

** On my prayer list **
My SIL..her breast cancer surgery is the 29th--and my friend MJ, they have found a long term assisted care facility for her hubby but if she can't get him qualified for Medicaid, she needs to come up with BIG $$...monthly.
  
** Bible verse, Devotional **

**********


No comments:

Post a Comment