Monday, June 12, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 6-12-23

 

Linking up for Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra.
It's...Been...A...Day...so this is an Evening edition.

**********

** The Weather **
It was a bit overcast this morning, but the Sun Shined Bright after lunch.

** As I look outside my window **
Still daylight, the sun is making it's way down..

 ** Right now I am **
Trying to get this post finished.

** Thinking and pondering **
When I'm going to get blog race re-caps done🤔

** What I'm reading **
The Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda [personal reading]
Devotional [spiritual reading]
really gotta get back to Atomic Habits [self-improvement]
                                               I'll be taking this book with me on vaca.

** TV Shows this week **
Only new stuff is on Bravo, still plugging away with DVR'd shows.

** Menu Plan **
Have No Idea....

** Goal/To Do List **
Continuing with #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS,
Day 12 ✔

** Around The House **
Basic daily household chores

** Project this Week **
Finish Upstairs,
Pack for Biltmore & Indy

** Todays Motivation **
Radio Segment, Working from the Dining Room Table

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Sorry guys no time spent reading, I'll be catching up later in the week and during Vaca...

** Something fun to share **
I hope to see the Glass sculpture when the G'Kid and I go to Biltmore.... Excited to share this!
I'm headed back to Arizona next February!

** Looking forward to this week **
Another day of 'R'-Jong with these Ladies...

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
Continuing prayers for my SIL...she's coming up to visit tomorrow.

** Bible verse, Devotional **

**********






5 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm not terribly far from Biltmore! Have a beautiful week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your post - have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you talking about the Biltmore house in Asheville NC? My husband went to Bible College in Hendersonville NC so we weren't far from there but we never visited! I need to make a trip and see! I also love your bible verse! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete