Friday, March 31, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Last Day of the Month

 

Here we are...The last day of March. And supposedly it's going to go out with a Bang 💥 Just like the Month Started....

Woke up this morning to Rain....Lot's of Rain!


Suits me, cause ya can't stop it -- Right??

Having the rain today forced me to slow down a bit [ see Jean at Chit Chat with Jean I can slow down some ], LOL. I took advantage of light rain this morning and delivered my Secret Bunny pkg. Hope she like's both weeks of gifts, one more week to go and we reveal who had each other.

Came home to get daily household chores done, start some laundry and started baking! Yep I Baked. Don't get to excited I am Not a from 'scratch' baker. 

A Messy kitchen, after bleaching everything yesterday...UGH! 

Made this Cake...


Added a few of these on top while baking...

and only $0.98 Yes Please!

Then Banana Bread with a few Peanut Butter Chips on top using this recipe....

I bake it for 1 full hour...

I managed to get more Office cleaning & organizing done, worked on next weeks 'intentions' to-do list, called and checked in on Gal Pal Mac [her hubby has been diagnosed with dementia].

Currently we are under 'Severe  Thunderstorm watch for the next few hours, with Moderate wind....I just hope Everyone stays Safe and it doesn't last to long. 

Signing Off, unplugging electronics JIC, and having some of the cake I baked.

Be Safe!



 






2 comments:

  1. I hope you are all safe from the storms. Yesterday was horrific, with the high number of tornadoes causing so much damage.

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were lucky just to have crazy winds yesterday and slight thunderstorm. Hoping the severe stuff didn't strike near you. And glad to see you can slow down :) Lots of fun baking there. A secret bunny exchange sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete