Thursday, March 30, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Thursday Thoughts

 Woke up Early Thinking 🤔 What a Great Day !

Headed out Thinking 🤔 I'll ''sneak'' my Secret Bunny gift and get it delivered... Nope she was Home and had front doors WIDE Open, so couldn't do that.... [🌞shining still a Great day]

Thinking I needed to get the 2 Large prints out of my office before 1. Either I knock something into them or 2. One of these Mangy  Precious PurrBoys would start scratching on them. Delivered them to Hospice Coordinator, let her be in charge of them... [no more worries about them so still a Great Day]

Household chores completed, ate a light lunch and finally decided to get my looong in.... 

since I've been plugging around
at getting my home office back in shape standing closer to my Plant Babies makes it a Great Day!

Headed out trying to find my stride/groove with walking I found my first .... picking it up saying 'thank you Papaw and continued on.... [already getting paid to walk?? a Great Day]

Downtown is a Complete mess with all...the...construction going on! Lot's of dangerous intersections, so instead I avoided them by walking side streets as much as possible....still getting to see beautiful flowers....


There's something to be said when you see such beauty on Any Given Day..... [a Great Day is has been]

I'm a Ambassador for Honey Stinger and truly like their products. Since I wasCrazy and signed up for a Half Marathon at Flying Pig, I've been trying to figure out my hydration & 'boost' products. 
 Not knowing IF I was going to go for all 6 of the miles I really needed I started with a chew every mile.... 2 miles in from my house to the park I Still wasn't sure about doing 6--and had it in my mind 4 is better that none. I walked to the bathroom and what do I see??? 

 11more cents to go with the penny I had found earlier.... Apparently PaPaw was Screaming at me from Heaven! I took it as a huge sign, and off to do the long loop at the park - then back home to give me my 6 miles....

I'm hoping to stay fairly close to this pace... [What a Great Day]

I also am hoping to eventually become Ambassador for Fairlife Core Power....

I've tried so many, but this one is Awesome! And getting the much needed Protein is a PLUS!! [A Great Day continued]

Showered, Rested, and waited for the hub's to get home. Simple dinner of Veggie soup [from freezer]
Dressed for success,ready to head out for Meet & Greet.

We met Daniel in 2018 when he was just starting out, running for Ky's Attorney General....


And is now campaigning to run for Govenor. I really like his values, and dedication to all of us in the Commonwealth. Will he win?? I do hope so, all I know is he has my vote.

**********
















 

1 comment:

  1. Those tulips! So beautiful. Waiting impatiently on the ones I planted.

    ReplyDelete