Thursday, March 9, 2023

Blog 365 ~ ''R'' Jong

 A Great Day had by all! 

Started off with making eggs for breakfast and sending the Hubby off to 'work'. I went and took care of Gal Pal Margaret' pets and for once good 'Ol Chester was very attentive, and welcoming...he even sat still long enough for me to take his picture...

 we even played for a bit in the yard.

**********

Came home to guard cat PunkN looking out the front door....


**********

I did a few things around the house and worked on Budgets and canceling/un-subscribing to more un-necessary spenditures...

I have added 2 more 'sinking fund' envelopes for goal items. Mulch I ordered has come in and I already had the cash saved for it instead of using a CC.

Speaking of CC I can proudly say I am officially debt free from my USB credit card...
 
And made my last payment for my PayPal acct...
If you've never done sinking fund system/envelopes, I highly recommend! Sometimes it seems like your never going to get monies saved, but trust me, you WILL! The $$ I would have been using to pay the monthly bills will now be going into various SF envelopes & Savings acct. I should have my 5. Healthy Financial Lifestyle goals complete in 4 months--I've made a list for 'Want to get items' and will save for after that.

**********

In other news for today I went to my very first ''R''Jong meet up with who I thought were going to be New Friends.

Lo & Behold I know these ladies ! And their version of Mah Jong is hilarious! I've only done the matching kind on the computer, they play with the for'real tiles and stuff. It's low key, we had snacks, we had WINE!! 
[ L-R me, Kendra, Anita, Laura, Natalie, Mac]

**********
Though I didn't get a walk/run in today or go to Silver Sneakers, I'm meeting the ladies for early morning coffee, the hubby will go as well to meet all the other hubby's. I was invited to be a guest for a DAR luncheon at noon, so I'll be getting a couple of miles after that. 

Hope everyone has had as Amazing of Day as I have ! 

**********







 




No comments:

Post a Comment