Sunday, January 1, 2023

My 2023 Word ~ 'Lifestyle statements' [not resolutions]


Good Morning & Hello 2023 !

*** My 2023 Word ***

''Unstoppable''
un•stop•pa•ble: 

 impossible to stop; persevering; unbeatable; determined; with intensity or strength; firmly fixed; balanced; not faltering; steady; resolute; incessant [do you think this is me?]

With all the hardships in our lifetime, how we face those obstacles is up to us.
It's not our struggles that define us, but how we overcome them.

**********

How is it that I played this crazy game on my grand-daughter's FB page on Christmas Eve and it gave me my Word that I had already decided on ! 
 
                Yes Ironic!

**********
Now what are my 'Unstoppable' items...What are my 2023 'Lifestyle statements' [not resolutions]...
What 'Accomplishments' will I do... below is the plan.

1. Healthy Physical Lifestyle
--> Training plan 5K/10K/Half
--> Renewed Better Nutrition
--> Strength-Mobility plan
--> Earlier bedtimes 

2. Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle
--> Begin & End each day with Prayer/Devotion
--> Continue/Expand Bible Studies

3. Healthy Emotional Lifestyle
--> Family Connection
[schedule family dinners/celebrations]

4. Healthy Mental Lifestyle
--> Connect with Friends/Send Cards
--> Be outside more/Hike/Pictures
--> Clubs/Community Involvement

5. Healthy Financial Lifestyle
--> Cut Unnecessary spending
--> Pay off credit cards [I don't have an
outrageous amount owed, but will pay off]
--> 2000$ Christmas Savings
--> 2000$ Emergency Fund Savings
--> Continue Cash Envelope/Sinking Funds
[*car maintenance 100$ - *hair 400$ - *vet/pet care 350$
*lawn care/improvements 800$ - *Gal Pal/Hiking trips 4000$
*Promotional materials 1500$]  



No comments:

Post a Comment