Thursday, January 26, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Snowy Morning

Happy Thursday ! Woke up this morning with a few Snow Flurries, Thanks to those that sent them my way...no I'm not trying to be sarcastic, what little bit we did get is gone now so feel free to send me More!

**********

As I said yesterday, I need to stay as organized as possible, and do everything I can to stay on top of all my current & upcoming duties for the Human Rights Commission AND I'm now involved with the local Hospice thanks to Gal Pal Linda. This includes my household/homemaker daily stuff. I've always had the habit of making my bed...it is one of those things that makes the start of my day 'feel' organized. My morning routine will now consist of running the sweeper while the Hubby is in the bathroom 'doing his thang' [it's like living with a teenage boy] and this morning I was able to also wet mop the living room floor. I Can Do This! 

**********

I made a bigger breakfast for us this morning, just a couple of eggs, sausage & toast. We had already decided on a lighter lunch since we're going to a GOP Meet & Greet function tonight. I already baked a chicken yesterday, so adding a salad and Done! Since I'm not doing the social media for GOP anymore so tonight will be mingling/making connections/hob knobbing. 

**********


Today was the last of my First Christian Church Bible Study group...Gospel on the Ground was ok, not sure what we will begin next. We all did decide to take a small break due to Lent will be here soon and we will be involved with that.

**********


The answer is EVERYWHERE!!! A Long time ago our little 'Gal Pal' group decided we would do at the very least 1 yearly destination vacation. We have the option to go on vacations with our hiking group a couple times a year as well. Margaret and I went to Florida [yes, I still need to do posts😳] this trip however Mac has planned for Arizona. She lived there for several years; it's been exciting just listening to her tell us about it! Mac is one of those friends that If we had known each other in our youth we'd still be in jail, inside joke...IYKYK...


Mac found these shirts [of course she did] on Amazon and having them shipped to her friend's house in Arizona.


I've kept my suitcase handy with these back-to-back trips and Mac said she would take any with her if we wanted her to...She's rented a different house and staying for the month of February. Of course I'm completely happy to have her do that, Margaret wants to & likes to doing laundry while on vacation, me?  Nada, Nope, Zilch, Heck NO. I have plenty of clothes and can wait until my suitcase makes it back to Ky...only thing I'm 'handling' will be my purse & a backpack on the flight. Other than a few day'ish trips this year, we're planning on California next year to visit another friend Maureen!

**********
Time to fix a couple of salads, and head for Meet & Greet......














1 comment:

  1. It's definitely not fun doing laundry on vacation, although sometimes necessary right? hahah

    ReplyDelete