Monday, January 9, 2023

1/9/23 Happy Homemaker Monday ~ Blog 365

 

Live from RIVER RANCH, FLORIDA!!

The Weather... this week it's in the mid 70's with evenings around 50's

As I look outside my window... Palm Trees & Sun

Right now I am... drinking coffee getting ready for the day's adventures

Thinking and pondering... Just how Blessed I am, and how far I've come...[a whole blog post of it's own]

What I'm reading... Brought my daily devotional book with me, going to try and do my read the Bible in a year series, though I may get behind and will need to play catchup when I get home. 

TV Shows this week... not my regulars, those are recording for when I get back home. We'll be visiting and playing 'tourists' even in the evenings.

Menu Plan... Wide OPEN at this point, LOL.

Goal/To Do List... we have an itinerary full of activities, BOK Towers tour, Air Boat ride, hiking [of course], line dancing, rodeo, more hiking, kayaking....maybe relax some LOL.

Around The House... well I'm not home in KY, we are in a AirBnB and straightening/cleaning as we go. [yep, just like home]

Project this Week... TRAINING!! I've already let the ladies know I need to get at the very least 3 days for training in for upcoming race goals...

Todays Motivation... ME! I'm my own motivation, I have my 'Lifestyle Statements' here if you want to take a look 👀.

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other).... I love following Rachel from Ohio. 

Something fun to share.... 

Looking forward to this week.... one-on-one time with my Gal Pal Margaret. She's had some difficult last few months and I feel like we need some 'reflection' down time. 

From the camera.... I'll be sharing LOT's of photos daily for the Blog 365 Challenge that Sandra is doing...

On my prayer list..... my friends, Tim [his prostate cancer prognosis is not good], Jane from church, she fell and has 'broken' her mesh implant in her back and will be having surgery soon. 

Devotional... ''Father, thank you for watching over me, for hearing my prayers, and for preserving my life.


3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your Happy Homemaker Monday post. Thank you for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, enjoy your time in Florida! Palm trees and sun would be nice things to see out the window.

    ReplyDelete