Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday--Tuesday Edition--Blog 365

 So I'm back from Florida Hiking vacation and working at getting my routine for 2023 set...I have posts to do from vacation and will start working on them tomorrow, for now let's join Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday even though I'm posting on Tuesday....


The Weather...
Today - 59*/40* shower possible??
Wednesday - 55*/52* cloudy
Thursday - 62*/35* showers & thunderstorms
Friday - 42*/31* cooler & partly sunny
Saturday - 46*/33* mostly sunny

As I look outside my window...
Remnants from my raised garden beckoning me as the sun shines through, alas I need to just wait...

Right now I am...
Working on this post [again a day late😒]

Thinking and pondering...
Why the nephew isn't contacting Dr's about getting stitches out from surgery 2wks ago, also wondering and praying the G'daughter continues to stay focused and work on herself,

What I'm reading...
Just bought ''The Couple Next Door'' by Shari Lapena, I'll start it tonight.

TV Shows this week...
Watching DVR'd shows the Hubby recorded while I was gone last week...

Menu Plan...
Freezer/Pantry food-Chili, Burgers, Meatloaf, Beef Stew,

Goal/To Do List...
Radio Segment,
Update race calendar, 
Budget update,
Meal/Menu plan,

Around The House...
Working at getting the house back in order, the Hubby hit the 'high' points while I was away.

Project this Week...
Tax Prep,
Laundry,
2023 indoor/outdoor project list

Todays Motivation...
I have the Whole World in the Palm of my Hand..2023 is going to be EPIC!!

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....
Not necessarily a favorite blog post but I read Rachel everyday...

Something fun to share....
In 29 days, I leave for another hiking vacation in Az with my Gal Pal friends...😄

Looking forward to this week....
Going to my Bible Study groups, my Silver Sneakers classes,

From the camera....

On my prayer list.....
Continuing prayer for my friend Tim & Jane
For my SIL, his sister passed away last week.

Devotional...
God realizes that we are all 'defective end users', he does not judge us harshly. He understands that, at times, our ignorance can create unintended havoc. Remember that you belong to a 'tender and compassionate' God who wants to help you.  




1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back safely from your vacation. I've read the book you just bought, it was earlier last year so I don't remember much but I think the author is a good one!

    ReplyDelete