Friday, January 27, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Zero energy today, Stupid Sinuses

Stupid Sinuses..!


I do well after taking sinus meds first thing in the morning...

Bed was made, floors swept [6 Dag gone cats!], breakfast, sent the Hub's off to volunteer shift, applied a tad-bit of Vick's in the old Nostrils 
 Don't judge it's effective!
then went to Silver Sneaker class....

**********
Afterwards went to see my Gal Pal Mac, they were loading up the truck and will be heading out tomorrow morning for Arizona...How lucky they're able to rent a house for February! I miss her already! 😢 Gave Huge Hug's and a Prayer for safe travels, made sure Mac's daughter her wife has mine & the Hubby's number for JIC!! [always the Mom I guess] I'll be there with the rest of the Gal Pal gang in 19 days, so this Sinus thing needs to straighten up. 

**********
Came home fixed chicken & rice soup, then sat down....and there's where I went wrong. I lost all momentum, got really tired, and ended up snoozing! A Nap! I don't NAP! But today I did. 

**********
Finally got up took a shower, more sinus meds and waited for the Hub's to get home.

That's my day! I'll be getting up early in the morning, as I'm working the Snowball Express 2 miler as their race photographer. Weather is supposed to be chilly but sunny, let's 🤞!




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh sinus issues are the worst. I've suffered with sinus my whole life and when it decides to really act up, it's just awful. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hope you are feeling much better this morning!

    ReplyDelete