Sunday, January 29, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Already tired next week, LOL

 

Ok, it's allll my fault! I'm already tired for this next week. Ok, it's allll my fault I have so much on my 'intentions list'. And having sinusitis is making it quite the challenge for me to realize if I will in fact be able to get my stuff [maybe not allll] done.

**********

Today I'm really tired from not sleeping last night! I swear these Purr Boys must sense I'm a bit out of whack. I stayed up late enough [11pm] for another round of meds, got a fresh bottle of water, did my nose with Vick's, and went to bed, within minutes I had 4 of the FurBalls laying Right...Up...Against...AND...On Me! Talk about getting hot...Whew! I finally got up around 1:30am and fixed Chamomile tea read a bit and finally took a Melatonin and went back to bed, this time with only 1 little darling. One day at a time...One night at a time Right??

**********

As I was drinking my coffee, and attempting to read the paper, the hubby started in with the chatter! Now I don't know about all of you, But, first thing in the morning I want quiet! I want to enjoy and savor those first few sips of coffee. I want to peruse the paper without commentary that you had seen it [news story in paper] on Hannity or Engle or whatever news channel from the night before. And if I'm feeling out of Whack..?..Shut UP! And if I didn't sleep well..?.. SHUT UP !! Please!

Admittedly I am the Worst patient ever...I don't need babied. I don't need to be asked multiple times how I feel. I don't need waited on [yet]. 

**********

While the hubby fixed our traditional oatmeal for breakfast, [oh So good] I worked on getting what things I could planned/organized out so I could get ahead this week...I need to start working on having easy meals for him to warm up while I'm gone to Arizona - 17 days and counting!

**********

A few weeks ago Hub's and I decided we were going to attend church services at our 'other' church First Baptist [FBC]....
today's message...

I have been struggling with my home church FCC. The new Pastor just doesn't make me feel warm & fuzzy with his sermon's. I'm trying to get them, I'm trying to stay engaged, yet I'm struggling. I'm also struggling with the choir director. For months it's seemed like it's a 'one' man show. Music is solemn, and sad. We have so many talented singers in our congregation, yet they aren't utilized. We don't have new generations attending, whereas at FBC there's so many younger, engaging members in attendance every week! Do they want to be there? Are they INFORMED they're going? All I know is the kids are there sitting in church, the kids are interacting with everyone, the kids are paying attention to the service. It's so refreshing to see. I'm not sure what we'll end up doing, but I do know both of us will finish fulfilling our obligations and go from there, In the meantime FBC every other Sunday is the plan. Ok off my soap box for religion!

**********

I have some laundry going and dinner has been prepped so signing off for today and will check in the everyone tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday! Have I mentioned I love this Blog 365 Challenge?? 






  

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you haven't felt well and aren't sleeping well. I am like you, first thing in the morning I just want quiet. I usually don't get it because of the kids and Bill though. LOL I am loving the Blog 365 challege too, although I have missed 2 days. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough when you start feeling the pull to change churches. I've been struggling a lot with my current one, ours is a very old Baptist church with a very small group of older people. There are no younger generations, we sing the same hymns every Sunday. I just feel like I need more and sometimes that's ok. We just have to go where the Lord leads us right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sleeping well is the worst. My husband always says I'm like a completely different person if I don't get enough sleep, he's not really wrong. Hope you got lots of rest last night and are feeling much better today! The blog 365 challenge is really fun, we almost made it through January! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete