Monday, January 30, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 1-30-23

 

Here we are again! Another Monday morning. I posted this to my IG stories hours ago....yep several hours ago. I did #GetUp at like 6am...I haven't got out yet but will be soon, I have #GetGoing. The hub's was up earlier than usual to get his treadmill walk done, ate breakfast and went to volunteer for a few hours. I myself got up earlier than usual to get a few things checked off my busy list of 'goal intentions'. The Hub's has a hand Dr appointment this afternoon, so just waiting on him to get here to go. In the meantime, let's link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather...



As I look outside my window...
You could cut the air with a knife this morning with all the fog...

Right now I am...
Working on this post, waiting on the Hub's to get home

Thinking and pondering...
How his appointment will go, and when they will want to do surgery.

What I'm reading...
Finished 'The Couple Next Door' by Shari Lapena and OMG! [ordered 5 more of her books] currently reading The Art of Friendships by Kim Weir, and slowly working on Atomic Habits by James Clear, continuing reading my Devotions daily. 

TV Shows this week...
Not much on regular viewing channels=bummer...my guilty pleasure of anything RHO on Bravo haven't had much to view either. What I have been doing is watching the Sister Wives previous seasons, again it's like seeing a wreck....you don't know Why you want to look & see you just Do....and I am 😧

Menu Plan...
Tonight, we are having a late lunch early dinner after the hub's Dr appointment.
In no particular order and many will carry over next week...Baked Potato w/toppings, Chicken Fajita Bowl Tortillas, Pork Loin, Corn Chowder, Ravioli, Manwich's, Frozen pkg meal, Tilapia, Egg Rolls, Leftover Baked Chicken, Sides only meatless night, Mystery Container [?] from freezer.

Goal/To Do List...
2023 Indoor/Outdoor Project plan,
Social Media Promo Posts X4 [this week]

Around The House...
House in decent shape considering there's 6 Dag'gum cats, 
Daily basic household stuff as always, make bed, sweep, after meal clean-up, etc.

Project this Week...
Finish cleaning office,
Start Basement clean out,
Work 1 hour organizing upstairs,

Todays Motivation...
My Good Attitude! [sounds narcissistic??]

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....
Actually, I stumbled on a new blog! -- Check out Carol 

Something fun to share....
16 days until Arizona trip,

Looking forward to this week....
Getting a decision on hubby's hand surgery,
Garden Club Mtg,
Lunch & Learn meet

From the camera....
2 of the Dag'gum cats, LOL Jinx [orange tabby] Goober [brown tabby]

On my prayer list.....
Safe Travels for my friend Mac and her hubby,
                               they are heading to Arizona for the month of February.

Devotional...
If you want God to hear your prayers,
                                 make sure you are doing your best to hear his voice.




2 comments:

  1. Cute cats! Sounds like you are having a busy and productive Monday. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you already know when your husband has to have surgery on his hand? That must be quite nerve-wracking. The photo of the cats is so cute. I love theur names :-)

    ReplyDelete