Saturday, January 28, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Snowball Express 5K recap ~ Lent

 

Not one of my team RaceRise race events, but the 1st race of the County-Wide Stride Series 
Since I didn't have anything yet going on with my own team, I reached out to see if my friends in Rockcastle County wanted/needed a race photographer, and they gladly accepted! 

The weather this morning was Perfect for walk/running, and it was only 2 miles. Only a slight breeze with the Sun 🌞 Shining!! I was happy to see several of my Nicholasville & Lexington runners there.

Race proceeds went to Relay for Life....

which is a nationwide voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer.

View race photos here---> Snowball Express 2 miler 

Race Results are here---> Race Roster 

**********

Not much else scheduled for today, waiting on the Hub's to get home for a grocery run, working blog post for my day 2 Florida trip [should have done a long time ago] and thinking about upcoming Lenten season. 

Talk soon!!






No comments:

Post a Comment