Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Blog 365 ~ I'm a Chamber Member ~ 'R-Jong'

 It was a late Monday night for us....we went to pick up our friends from the airport 🛫 and unfortunately they had a delay so didn't get in until 10:40pm...Way past the hubby's bedtime. But in MY defense I told him he didn't have to go so there ya go!

**********

We had a EARLY:THIRTY 😪wake up!


Soooo, I've become a Danville-Boyle County Chamber Member !  I've Partnered up with another timing group [Apex Promoz] and went to my first 'Business over Coffee' event hosted by Hampton Inn. Those of us there shared what our 'business' was and any plans for the year. I was able to let everyone know about the race events getting planned for our community, and the attempt to put Danville back on the map for races.


 Though I've been there for other meetings, this was my first time as a Chamber Member and getting to hear & see some of the plans the hotel has in store. One of their signature trademarks is photos along with the room numbers...


I wasn't aware they did this. We were also invited to enjoys the Continental breakfast they had for the guests.

In and Around the facility they also have these motivation placards, I Love This about them



**********
Afterwards I came home and got busy with the daily household stuff before going to join the 'R-Jong Tribe' ....we've decided to call our group this 🤣, again snacks, Fun, Friends & Wine along with getting introduced to Cayman Jack!


I could possible get into So...Much...Trouble drinking this, got'ta get more 😜. 

Laura got Mah Jong...


As did Natalie...


When you get Mah Jong the rules are you take a 'hand selfie' with your Mah Jong... And od course there's more rules, I'll share those later.

**********
I was going to go to Lexington for the ARS group walk/run training, But the temps ended up so Brisk & Cold I wimped out 😔. However looking at their FB page post 85% of them did too.

**********











No comments:

Post a Comment