Friday, March 17, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Chamber Business

My Thursday started with Connections meeting at church, I ended up a bit confused as the 'Chair' person wasn't at the top of her game. Several dates were wrong, and web sites were not accurate for the items. Thinking she was suffering from Jet Lag still...🙅

**********

Have I mentioned how excited I am to be in the Chamber!! All I can say is there's more opportunities than I even imagined. Thursday was also the Ribbon cutting for the new Orthopedic Sport & Physical Therapy business. 

My first, but not last Ribbon Cutting.
I introduced myself to the new owners and got the First tour of the facility...




Lot's of new equipment for anything a person could possibly need for re-hab. 

And of course there was Cake..!..
 there was other food but silly me forgot to take a pic 😞.

I was able to discuss the possibility of being the 'Host' for the Christmas in Ky Half , and be a medal sponsor for the Run for the Brass race event coming up in June...🤞 wish me luck!

**********















No comments:

Post a Comment