Monday, March 27, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 3-27-23


Popping in this Monday and joining in the Happy Homemaker Monday series with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom 

The past couple of weekends have been jam-packed filled with race/run events for my RaceRise team and I'm Loving every minute of it....even when it means I get round face 'wind burn' from wearing headbands. Read about them Here  and  Here.


Last year I told the team 2023 was for sure going to be EPIC for all of us, and so far so Good. I gained another group I'm helping with promoting/advertising/influencing/ambassador for. I'm a 'New' Chamber member which gave me the opportunity to meet the local paper President & Publisher who then invited me to start submitting race photos to the paper again [something I've missed doing] and get road athletes recognized for their achievements. A Runners Mom and More Radio Segment is going Very Well, some locals are even acknowledging my info from the show when I'm out and about. Physically I fell I'm in decent shape considering my age and beyond grateful to be able to do all the things I want w/o many limitations...Thank you Jesus! My Gal Pal groups are phenomenal, I'm truly blessed to have each and everyone one them in my life. Enough of this stuff as I'm starting to feel like a braggart!

**********

** The Weather **
It's starting to feel More & More like spring....I even did a ''top off'' mowing in the front yard yesterday.
 course the hub's reminded me that once you start it's an every week chore...😵well it's added to the #todolist


** As I look outside my window **
It's 🌞sunny, no wind, Birds 🐦 chirping...can't wait to get out in the yard later this afternoon.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, waiting on the hub's to get home from hand re-hab & eye Dr appointment. We both have a lunch meeting to attend before getting 3 PurrBoys from the vet's office.

** Thinking and pondering **
How Lucky I am! [now I'm going to Brag] Spiritually Blessed, I have and amazing hubby, a great Life, comfortable financially, Great Friend's, a devoted wife/mother/grandmother. [sigh] Life is Good...busy, But Good!
 
** What I'm reading **
 'A Flicker in the Dark' by Stacy Willingham [pleasure reading],
Daily Devotions [spiritual],
Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement] 

** TV Shows this week **
Anything new on regular CBS - guilty pleasure RHO & Vanderpump Rules on Bravo

** Menu Plan **
Options carried over from last week [?] Veggie Bowls, Hot Dogs w/slaw, Tortelli Alfredo, Chick Parm, Pork Loin w/scallop potatoes, Veggie Soup, Fish sandwich w/swt potato fries, Cauliflower Bake, **New Options**Meat Loaf Patties, Frozen Pkg Meal, Grilled Chick Breast, Ham slices w/mashed potaotes & gravy
  
** Goal/To Do List **
All...The...Things...

** Around The House **
Basic household chores daily ie; sweeping, kitchen, make bed, bathroom.

** Project this Week **
Clean off dining room table as it's become an Office Desk😒, get more organization to office..

** Todays Motivation **

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **

** Something fun to share **

** Looking forward to this week **
Several meetings this week, Bible Study, Gal Pal meet up, Silver Sneakers, tilling up raised beds, Lunch Ladies meet up, Coffee w/Friends Friday, 

** From the camera **

Took the 3 older PurrBoys to get teeth cleaned because Proper Pet care is a Must for this Pet Parent!
L-R Roadie, PunkN, & Goober

** On my prayer list **
Our Country

** Bible verse, Devotional **
1 Peter 5:7 
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

**********




No comments:

Post a Comment