Thursday, March 2, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Bye, Bye, Bye

 


My friend Mac hauled my luggage to Arizona and now back home.. I  posted this picture with the "Until Next Trip" which WAS planned for the Smoky Mtns in April.  Buuuut, Gal Pal Margaret and I both agreed since we were there just a few months ago we're going to sit this trip out. We'll most likely take a day trip close to home, and I'm good with that. 

On the budget front I've canceled our 
 radio on our vehicles. 
It's gotten a bit expensive for both cars, and quite frankly we really don't drive enough to merit the expense of 700+$ a year.  Sirius did offer a couple of options with lower pricing,  but wouldn't 'lock' in the lower price, saying it would renew yearly (like now) but no notification of what the New price is until you see it on your CC statement....well then Bye, Bye, Bye!

I'm declaring these 2 things as a definite WIN budget wise for the month. Savings from Smoky Mtns trip approximately 1500$ -- Sirius 700+$



2 comments:

  1. My husband has the satellite radio in his new truck and likes it but I just make do with the regular radio. I think Moneysaving Mom blog posts deals on it sometimes. My husband found a deal somewhere but I know he also bought a prepaid credit card to pay for it so they couldn't sneak any auto renewal stuff on it. Hooray for saving money!

    ReplyDelete