Monday, March 13, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 3/13/23 ~ Race/Running Season

I'm glad to get back into a Saturday routine with the races/running schedules. You can read about this past weekend Here & Here... Have I mentioned how much I appreciate Sandra for the Blog 365 Challenge? Because I LOVE a good challenge, I've already posted more this year than any other year since I started this Blog... Who knew I actually had this much to say...😉. Linking up with her today for Happy Homemaker Monday so let's get going...


** The Weather **

We did have a 'spit' of snow, just enough to get folks in a frenzy....

** As I look outside my window **
Our High was this morning--it's 33* and cloudy right now. The slight wind is making it feel much colder!

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this late afternoon post--we just got home from Dr getting stitches out of hubby's hand...

** Thinking and pondering **
My reminder post my phone gave me this morning..
geesh, it's even giving me April reminders!

** What I'm reading **
 'An Unwanted Guest' by Shari Lapena [pleasure reading],
Daily Devotions [spiritual],
Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement] 

** TV Shows this week **
Regular viewing channels, most may possibly get DVR'd since we have early mornings this week--anything RHO?? on Bravo also to be DVR'd

** Menu Plan **
[items left from before] Chicken Parm-Tortilla Alfredo-Loaded Baked Potato-Veggie Bowls-Stroganoff w/Rice-Beef Stew-Fish sandwiches w/Swt Potato fries

** Goal/To Do List **
So...Many...Things..!

** Around The House **
Daily household chores Always! By doing these things Every Dang Day [😒] things stay pretty good.

** Project this Week **
Eradicate Dust Bunnies under bed & Cobwebs

** Todays Motivation **
Knowing I can get Lot's of stuff accomplished from my dining room table...

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Val [not her real name] Unbagging the Cats

** Something fun to share **
People all the time ask me How I Stay so Energized?? Well I like to think it has something to do with the vitamins I take. ImmuneC, D3, B-Complex[reccommended combo for Covid inhibitor], Hyaluronic Acid, 81mg Aspirin, Vit E, this morning I added 2 Back & Body since I hauled & stacked Mulch yesterday.

** Looking forward to this week **
My Gal Pal Margaret comes home today from vaca..I can't wait to hear about her trip! I have my 1st Local Chamber meeting in the morning, My 2nd afternoon of 'R Jong' with the girls is tmrw, and I'll be with the Running Start grp tmrw night.

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
My neighbor Peggy--My friends Tim & James

** Devotional **
Sometimes life is more challenging than it needs to be, Life is seasonal. Things will eventually improve.

**********



1 comment:

  1. I do love reading your blog. always filled with energy. Love your to-do lists. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete