Monday, February 6, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 2-6-23

 Things to Do...! Places to Be...! People to See...!! Busy as a Bee, Just how I like It. Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday....


** The Weather **
          

** As I look outside my window **
     The 🌞is shining, very little breeze, cool temps,

 ** Right now I am **
     Working on this post in between phone calls, responding to emails and waiting for the Hub's to get home,

** Thinking and pondering **
    The way we view life determines our response to it. 
              
** What I'm reading **
     Daily Devotional [Spiritual] - Atomic Habits [Business/Self Improvement] -
A Stranger in the House [pleasure]

** TV Shows this week **
     New regular programming on CBS, DVR set for Bravo mindless indulgence, LOL--I still have a few shows recorded to watch when I get take time.

** Menu Plan **
     Carry overs from last week [ updates in RED]=Chicken Fajita Bowl Tortillas, Pork Loin, Corn Chowder, Ravioli, Frozen pkg meal, Tilapia, Egg Rolls, Balance of Baked Chicken going on top of Huge salad, Grilled Chicken Sauages w/noodles, Mystery Container from freezer is Soup Beans may leave for hubby while I'm gone to Arizona

** Goal/To Do List **
     Lot's to do before vacation, Radio Segment this morning, Hiking tmrw, noon day Bible Study on Wed, Church Connections mtg Thurs morning & Hospice meet & greet lunch after, taking Gal Pal to airport Fri, walk 10 miles, get Bernheim membership, Frosty Feet packet Pick up Sat & late lunch with Hubby,
 2 down, 8 to go!

** Around The House **
     Change the bed sheets, basic daily chores i.e. sweeping [thanks to 6 cats], dishes, water plants, 

** Project this Week **
     Blow off porch, finish office clean up, paperwork for bank meeting, 

** Todays Motivation **
      


** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
     Unbagging the Cats 'Cause Cats!

** Something fun to share **
     9 more days and I'll be headed to Arizona [so excited]!! I've gone through and cleaned out 100+ emails and 'unsubscribed' from 70'ish newsletters.
 
** Looking forward to this week **
     Getting the rest of my miles in, Hospice mtg,

** From the camera **
     







From today's morning park walk.





** On my prayer list **
     My neighbor Rick-he's been diagnosed with lung cancer, My nephew Michael-he goes this week for checkups & find out when next surgery[s] will be, my friend Tim-prostate cancer, and my friend James who had a stroke last night also fighting cancer! 

** Bible verse, Devotional **
     Always be Joyful. Never stop Praying. Be Thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
                           1 Thessalonians 5:16-18




2 comments:

  1. sending positive thoughts to your friends. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lake picture! I think you are absolutely right about how you view life translating into how your respond to it. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete