Friday, February 3, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Finally Friday !

 


Good Golly it was a Early start this morning....as I posted yesterday, we had a Meet & Greet this morning with Bledsoe & Elliott. 

THE issue with this morning was I left it up to the Hub's to get us confirmed for attendance [he did] and to plan our departure from home so not to be late.....well we for SURE wasn't. He told me the event started at 8am and wanted to leave around 7:40ish. OK..I can do that. We planned to go to Cracker Barrel for a breakfast out treat afterwards, then hit up Kroger for the balance of grocery shopping. Guess who was there 1 HOUR EARLY!😲! Lord have mercy. I was too tired to fuss, we went to Kroger, got our list items & out, came back home to put away cold stuff then back to the meet & greet 😒...the problem was I also had my Lunch & Learn event today.


I was full after late breakfast, so didn't sample anything we made. It smelled great and I will be fixing the Fish soon.

From there I went straight to the park, wanted to get in another 2 miles of training.


It was colder today than earlier this week, and I was 'Turtle Slow' walking, but 2 miles got done.

Time to finish this post, warm up dinner, then relax! Hope everyone is warm, cozy, & Safe!






No comments:

Post a Comment