Friday, February 10, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Feline Friday and stuff

My Gray Tuxedo PunkN ! Abandoned by his mama in my foster daughter's - Lynette - flower bed summer 2017. Poor thing barely had his eyes open and didn't even have all his teeth in yet. Lynette was in no position to keep him and called me. The hub's and I had lost our beloved dog Andi and our other cat was still grieving as much as we were...little did we know how much we needed him. I took him to the vet first thing, and he was given a quick once over. Bottle feeding with kitten supplement every 3-4 hours & lots of cuddling! Naming him came by accident [as did all of our PurrBoys] He became very used to the snuggling/cuddling thing and I would whisper in his ear that he was my little punkin! I can still whisper his name and he comes running. He'll come lay on my chest or in my arms like a baby would just for a few minutes cuddling, and by whispering kiss, kiss he'll nibble my neck or jawline for kisses....Sooo Sweet! At 18# he's the heaviest of all our boys, but he's also tall and long. 

**********
I drove Gal Pal Linda to the airport this morning as she's headed to Arizona early to meet up with friends for a few days before All of us meet ....5 days and counting, LOL !

**********
My back 'twinge' has become more of a 'Twitch' and is very aggravating!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little cat! Hope your back is feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete