Saturday, February 4, 2023

Blog 365 ~ 11 more Days!! ~ Saturday

One more lazy Saturday to go before vacation mode and more importantly Early:Thirty Race Day Mornings Start! I get home on Feb 22nd followed by investment bank meeting on 23rd, Hub's heart Dr appointment on the 24th then Black History Month 5K & 1 Mile

 race on 25th....
Feet running forward [pun intended] with 7 races in March, 8 in April [and another trip], May Saturdays=booked, June Saturdays=booked, currently working on booking the balance of the year!

 **********


Am I counting down the days?? You Bet'cha! I'm excited to go and ''see'' Arizona. I'm excited to be vacationing with my Gal Pal's, here's just a couple of pic's from Mac she shared...

**********
Started this morning with plans to get in 3 more training miles. Plans Change!! After breakfast the Hub's and I decided to make a trip to 

 a HUGE truck stop/mini-mart/mini mall. Based out of Texas it is a 'all in one' convenience store.
One of their claims to fame is being voted having The Cleanest Restrooms in America. Seeing for ourselves was a must, and yes, they were. I would have taken pic's but thought better of it with all the other women in the restroom. Buc-ee's in New Braunfels, TX holds the World's record as the largest convenience store in the world at 66,335 square feet,
Buc-ee's in Katy, Tx holds the Worlds record for Longest Car Wash,

They make everything in house so we bought a couple Veggie Burrito's, and I couldn't resist the 
 Peanut Butter Fudge [ no I didn't get a Buc-ee's Plush], I wasn't disappointed, but not sure about hearing all the hype. Will we go back?? Probably, but not anytime soon.

**********
More exciting was getting home to find my Shari Lapena Books were delivered...

One is on back order and should arrive next week. Reading the backs of them I was stymied on which one to read first! Hubby volunteered to choose for me - 'Stranger in the House' will be my first. 

**********  
Lastly, I'm happy to report Taxes are Done and Filed!! Earliest we've been able to get them done, makes me happy. 

**********






 

No comments:

Post a Comment