Friday, February 24, 2023

Blog 365 ~ WE DID IT ! ~ Christmas Eve ( almost ? )

 I am Beyond excited about this First Time Race event.... I've been  working with Jason to get the Black History Month 5K as successful as possible.  Jason had a goal of at least 50'ish people to attend. I  looked him square in the eye and said Nope! Let's get 150! He thought I was crazy....all I can say is  "crazy is as Crazy. does" and we DID IT ! Here's what my team posted on social media. 






DJ James refers to Jason as the human highlighter! 😂 

**********

In other news....






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Um, I'm not ready for Christmas Eve quite yet. Of course, I also follow an Instagram account that counts down to Christmas, think it's something like 300 days (not sure) so I know it'll be here sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already made my budget & bought a couple of gifts...

      Delete