Monday, February 27, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 2-27-23

Good Afternoon Everyone! Though no longer in vacation mode, I am in #getUp #getOut #getActive mode...I make a weekly 'intentions' list every Sunday evening and Geez, I'm in CrAzY busy day mode. And about every week for the next several months. If I get my list done completely - Great - if not No Biggie! I'm not gonna stress out about it. First I want to thank Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for hosting Happy Homemaker Monday and for Blog 365  
Can you believe in '2' more days it's MARCH 😵!! Talk about CrAzY !!
Let's get to it!



** The Weather **
 the weather is a nuts today, woke up to rain, then it cleared off, high winds and monsoon rain, high wind and no rain, but no Thunderstorms [yet]

** As I look outside my window **
Overcast mostly, sun trying to peek out, high winds...

** Right now I am **
Working on this post, thinking of my week ahead...

** Thinking and pondering **
Thinking of cancelling my April Smoky Mtn hiking trip as I was just there last November. My room cost for Flying Pig is much more than expected and I want to also do a overnite trip to Cincinnati to visit the Zoo-Creation Museum & the Ark. Late June/July I want to make a trip to Biltmore Estates...

** What I'm reading **
I finished 2 books while traveling to & during my stay in Arizona. It really hurt my sole to pay full price for a book at the airport to read flying home [2 layovers]...Currently reading 'Someone We Know' by Shari Lapena [pleasure reading], Daily Devotions [spiritual], Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement] 

** TV Shows this week **
All my regular shows may get recorded/DVR'd for later viewing, Bravo has several of my guilty-mindless shows on late that I'll record and watch when Hubby goes to bed.

** Menu Plan **
In no particular order and will leftovers many things will most likely carry over into next week...Meatloaf, Chicken Parm, Fish Taco's, Tortilla Alfredo, Chicken sausage w/Cabbage, Baked Potato Bar, Mushroom Stroganoff w/Rice, Beef Stew w/Salad, Veggie Mex Bowls, Tomato soup w/Grilled Cheese.  

** Goal/To Do List **
LOL--EVERYTHING!! Seriously though I have a Human Rights Commission Mtg tonight, Hubby has hand surgery tomorrow [he'll be down for a couple of days], Wednesday is back-to-back Lenten Study at FCC & Garden Club [FBC Bible Study was cancelled for this week], Thursday morning is Connections mtg-I'll be helping with the new ARS running group Thursday night, Friday morning I have Boyle/Mercer County CWU mtg...

** Around The House **
I have most everything back in order....Hubby always hits the high spots as he calls it when I'm gone for any length of time...all I ask him to do is NOT to bring anymore cats home.

** Project this Week **
Order mulch for landscaping staring in late April, 

** Todays Motivation **


** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
I've been following Kristen over at Going Country 

** Something fun to share **
Meet my man I named "Larry".
Thanks to my friend Laura for organizing a CPR certification class.
I was also selected to be a ZENSAH Ambassador! As a Older Athlete there's not many companies that are willing to take a chance on, I'm grateful to those I support and work with as a Ambassador.

** Looking forward to this week **
My first Human Rights committee meeting and helping with ARS on Thursday evening

** From the camera **


** On my prayer list **
My friend Maureen in California is going through 5-6 more weeks of Chemoradiation for stage 3 GI cancer...

** Devotional **
      God, I trust you to make something good out of my struggles. Thank you for Loving me and using your power on my behalf.

**********





5 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty crocus! I can't figure out why mine aren't blooming. Probably have too much cover. Need to take a lot of that away today, I think. Shari Lapena writes some good page-turners, have read several of her books. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your motivation saying! I am in the season of life with the kids that a busy week is the norm. Lol Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how everyone with kids does it now days...I struggled when mine were home.

      Delete
  3. I'm tired just reading all you have for the week! you've got more stamina than I do. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Arizona. Have a great rest of the week

    ReplyDelete