Monday, February 13, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday

 The year is flying by don't you agree?? Tomorrow is Valentine's Day already. We don't have big plans really but will most likely get a late lunch early dinner to avoid the crowds. My Hubs make everyday Valentine's Day for me 😘...Lot's to do today so let's get started...Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday, AND giving her a shout out for this BLOG 365 Challenge. Because of her I've posted more in 1 year than I have since 2013 ! #GoMe 

**********

** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
The Sun is Shining but a bit cool.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, will be going to Silver Sneaker class then will finish post this afternoon.

** Thinking and pondering **
How I've come so far! How I have great kids. I have an Amazing husband, even with his quirks. I have fantastic friends. I'm making opportunities to continue to improve myself. I'm training for my very first Half-Marathon-I may be walking it but it's gonna happen! 

** What I'm reading **
 Same as last week = Daily Devotional [Spiritual] - Atomic Habits [Business/Self Improvement] -
A Stranger in the House [pleasure]

** TV Shows this week **
Not sure..most will be DVR'd for me since I'm GOING ON VACATION!! [yes, just a little excited]
Shows on Bravo [guilty, mindless pleasure] anything RHO, Vanderpump & Summer House has started back up as well.
I've caught up with most all of the 'Sister Wives' episodes and still can't figure out what jobs they all have, so had to resort to good old internet only if your interested or maybe curious read about them HERE. The husband Kody sued the state of Utah and apparently won, yet they still moved from that state, they all collaborated and wrote a book in 2013, currently have jobs of some kind or another, I still don't get it, LOL.

** Menu Plan **
I'll be working on this with the hubs since I'll be gone....

** Goal/To Do List **
I have just a couple of days to do A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF!!
Radio Segment, Budget & bill pay updated, Laundry, buy Travel snacks, Silver Sneakers X2 days, City Commission meeting is tonight, attempt to walk 4-5 training miles, Valentine's Day.... 

** Around The House **
Luckily, it's in decent shape...all the basics for sure!

** Project this Week **
See Above Goal/To Do List

** Todays Motivation **
This Quote⮟
                 ⮟
I am Powerful, I am Capable, I am Willing!

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Mavis Butterfield 100$ a month?? Shoot I spend that a month on my cats...#JusSayin

** Something fun to share **
Spring is in 34 days!

** Looking forward to this week **
Though I will miss my hubby, I'm excited to go to Arizona on Gal Pal Vacation

** From the camera **
Rocked my SheFit - MySoxyFeet - GypsyRunnerGear for today's Silver Sneakers...

** On my prayer list **
Continuing prayers for all my friends with health issues...

** Bible verse, Devotional **
I will Love Thee, O Lord my strength...Psalm 18:1

Yes, I did make it to class, 
I've finally managed to finish this post and ready for the next item on my List!

**********




3 comments:

  1. enjoyed reading your post. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent $100 on my cats too. Life is expensive! Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your posts in the blog 365 challenge. Hope you are having a great week and have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete