Sunday, February 12, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Super Bowl Sunday

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Are you a Football fan..?..Are you watching just for the Halftime Show..? or are you a fan of the Commercials..? And this year M&M's are in the spot light..!

KC Chief's [20/0]    VS   PHI Eagles [20/0] favored to win


The hubs is taking KC and I'll take the opposing team... I don't really care who plays or wins since the Steelers are not playing.

This year's Super Bowl halftime show is Rihanna.... sharing HERE one of my favorite songs she's done.


**********
Early morning coffee with the Sunday paper started my day. I've made the bed, dust swept the floors, emptied the dishwasher and Hubs is making oatmeal. We're going to First Baptist for Sunday church service, not our current home church. We both have obligations with FCC and will most likely change our membership...just not sure when. I Pray for us to make a decision.  

**********
I have a couple of items to deliver to the Kid, and then going to work on figuring out how much mulch I need this year and approximate cost. I have a 'sinking funds' savings envelope for landscape/garden and want to make sure I'm ready come late April/early May gets here. I'm so excited to get started and these spring-like days are teasing me! 

**********








No comments:

Post a Comment