Thursday, February 9, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Thumbs Up Thursday

 


I got This!!

🤔 I Think? 🤔

😕 I Guess? 😕

😉 👍 Yep..I Got This! 👍😉

Up early this morning due to the 'twinge' I have in my back reminding me it was there, not sure what I did... regardless household chores needed done so popped a couple of Bayer Back & Body meds and 'Got'R'Done!

First to-do item was church Connections meeting....everyone must have come early because I was the last one to arrive, a few items discussed and decided, [forgot to take a pic] I didn't volunteer for a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g! The hub's and I have already discussed how often we're going to attend at our current church. Nothing against our church but I'm still having a hard time staying focused with sermons from the 'newly' hired Pastor...

Quick trip home to check in with the hub's, decide dinner and a couple organizing things done then off to a Meet & Greet lunch that Gal Pal Linda set up with the Hospice event planner person Erika. She was so Fun! [I should have gotten a pic] Yes I've volunteered! Remember I wanted to get more involved?? Well it's happening, I'm excited to be able to contribute to my community via the Hospice events currently planned and lots of options coming up! 

I stopped and seen my runner Girl Lori to gift her a GROOT!  
 just because!!!

Back home yet again wrap the heating pad around myself, work on updating my race calendar, and work on this post... Early morning tomorrow as I'm taking Gal Pal Linda to the airport. She's also heading to Arizona early to see and spend times with other of her friends before joining our core group for vacation.... have I mentioned I'm going on vacation in 6 [SIX] days!! Oh, and I still haven't done any Florida posts from January vacation! Oh well maybe some day...😘













2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive day. I hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you gifted a Groot just because :)

    ReplyDelete