Sunday, February 5, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Still at it....

🙋 Hi ! Still plugging away on this Blog 365 challenge. #GoMe

I posted this picture on my social media 'stories' 

 adding the catch phrase 'Blessed and Dressed for Success'
Something we do is be greeters at church, this morning was our Sunday. It's awesome to get to see and do a quick chat with everyone as they come in. Huge smiles, and How is your morning going goes a long way.

**********

Passing one of the bulletin boards I was pleased to see my photography displayed from the children's Christmas event. 

**********
After church it was home to eat a quick bite and get ready for a walk...

I was planning on 3-4 miles [OOPS] but happy to get 2 in. The Wind was Killer! 

It was amazing to see signs of Spring...
 Tulips are popping up in front of the police station

**********
Some of the reason I only got in 2 miles was this Kid---🡻
My youngest G'daughter Daylyn need a ride to dance class. So Chauffer Mommaw was on it!

**********







 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Sunday! Hope you have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete