Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Get To Know Your Blog Friends Week! ~ Things about Me ~ TMI

 Billie Jo over at Afternoon Coffee and Evening Tea posted Monday to do blog posts about things we don't think most people know about us. Just for fun. I can do that..!

  1. I'm a Cusp born first child, Aries/Taurus which sometimes explains a LOT of actions/things...#jusSayin
  2. I too am somewhat OCD...went for counseling, some things are better, some not.
  3. I don't sing unless by myself in the car, but will Dance, Dance, Dance at every opportunity and in front of anyone,
  4. My guilty TV pleasure is RHO anything, DVR recording so I can rush through the commercials,
  5. Though I tease my hubby about his 'mid-life crises' and All. These. CATS we have, I do enjoy having them...mostly😏
  6. I was born and raised in northern Indiana, but ecstatic to be a Bluegrass Babe/Boss
  7. I Lucked into doing race photography by accident, and have been 'partnered' with a timing group for the last 6'ish years, [maybe longer??]
  8. I tend to be insubordinate - my photography business is on a 'In-Kind' basis. I do what I want, [If someone is paying me, I feel they have the right to tell me what to do...]
  9. I hate to be Hot, but love working outside doing landscaping/raised bed gardening,
  10.  I barely made it through high school but have common sense & too many street smarts.
  11. I had a side job business [Booby Billboard] while bar tending when I was a single parent the first time around, and the name is exactly what it means. I was paid to wear promotional T-shirts for different companies and got to keep the shirts! 
  12. I am a TYPE-'A' person, 
  13. I'm fiercely protective of my kids/immediate family, and yes, I've been in fights protecting defending them,
  14. If it has a steering wheel I can drive it, and that includes stick shift,
 My family was one of those sort-of on the other side of the tracks. My parents fought for everything we were able to have. I was the Heathen Wild child but have survived my childhood without regrets. I have come a Loooong way since my childhood/teen years. I've worked my way up from 2 failed marriages, one almost broke me emotionally, one almost broke me mentally & financially. I'm Thankful to have the most wonderful man in my life now. Someone who has the same end 'goals' as I do. Who has my vision as to what life ultimately will be like in our much older golden years.


Hopefully all of these things don't run you off from reading here on out, LOL!








1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed learning more about you in this post. The name of that side business, LOL. I can relate to the tendency to be insubordinate/do what I want statement. I struggle with being told what to do. Certainly not running off from reading over here.

    ReplyDelete