Monday, February 5, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 2-5-24 + Blog 365

 

Finally caught up with the blog and now linking up with Sandra for HHM.

** The Weather **
Spring like temps this week....

** As I look outside my window **
Nice Bright Sunshine with a slight breeze currently 45°

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post waiting to go to play Mahjongg

** OOTD **
Tried & True - leggings & Sweatshirt

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Getting antsy about dental appointment that got moved up--2 weeks moved up!!

** What I'm reading **
Sweet Revenge by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual]
 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' [self-improvement??I've slowed down on this book since working more on a couple of projects..}

** TV Shows this week **
Chicago' shows [Med-Fire-PD] ...
We've been recording Elementary watching as we can. 
My Guilty pleasure Bravo's RHO & Vanderpump Rules

** Menu Plan **
Not sure yet...I'll be doing Spaghetti tonight, but will most likely be doing lots of broth soups & Jello starting tomorrow...

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
February Challenge is 26/29 days [I forgot to post on 2/1 sigh]
We did a small grocery trip so right now I am at 4/29  

** Goal/To Do List **
Didn't really do a list for this week, not sure how I'll feel after tomorrow's dental procedure.

** Around The House **
With the Mr's help just the basics.

** Project this Week **
I have scrubbed/Orange glow cleaned the bottom kitchen cabinets. 

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
I'm booked with race 📸photography events through the end of June..
including a few Sundays!

** Looking forward to this week **
Mahjongg this afternoon, and getting the first dental procedure done tomorrow...

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
My Mr---I try not to be, but I know I'm the worst patient ever! 

** Reflection` **
'' You can't Conquer what you don't Confront. ''





3 comments:

  1. Hope the dental procedure isn't too bad for you, at least with it moved up, you can be done with it all sooner? Maybe? Looks like lots of us our enjoying a little spring preview this week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to learn to play Mahjongg. Looks like something I would enjoy. Best wishes with dental work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to the dentist is no fun!! I hope it wasn't too bad for you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete