Saturday, February 17, 2024

Simple Saturday + Blog 365

Woke up to a little 'skiff' of the white stuff....
Supposedly more is coming the end of next week..it's Ky there's no telling what it will do.
Took the last of my Antibiotic's this morning...
now if only the rest of the swelling would go away.
I can't believe I'm saying this but Man I was excited to have a full load in the dishwasher. Until yesterday, the Mr & I have only been hand washing to few dishes we dirtied for the day. I've just started branching out trying to eat more softer solid food [it makes sense to me]. The Mr...though I have plenty of prepared meals in the freezer was picking up lunch/dinner out. That wasn't working for me, and it was crazy to spend $$ even though it was only for him it's still expensive. MEN!!

The Kid went to Tenn this morning for a race that she was the 3hour pacer for, so I did chauffer duty getting the G'kid to work. The Mr and I went to drop off a bunch of misc cards for my Gal Pal Margaret to use with the Card Ministry at FCC - we made a stop at Goodwill to donate 3 bags and a box of stuff I've been purging/decluttering -  then went and checked out the new location for a upcoming event, I'll share more on that when we do the ribbon cutting.

I start my #HereIam return tomorrow....I'm excited but cautious and will be only doing a mile or so a day to get back with the program. Due to the cold temps we still have, I'll be wearing a mask to ensure I have my mouth covered so as not to get a dry socket in the areas where they're not quite closed all the way. February thus far has been a blur.... for me anyway. And now that I don't have as much pain/discomfort I've got some 'come to Jesus' stuff to do within & for myself. 

Dinner tonight is going to be Tilapia fish & baked sweet potato, adding/finding those softer solid foods.

Hoping everyone has had a great week and as we start a new week tomorrow Be Safe & Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment