Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 2-19-24 + Blog 365

 

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday - Lot's to catch up on so lets get to it....

** The Weather **
Nice looking weather forecast for my week coming up.

** As I look outside my window **
Current temp is 36° & Sun shining

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, enjoying the peace & quiet

** OOTD **
Still in Sweats, but will be changing after posting this to get a mile walk in.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Feeling better every day but still having issues with bottom denture not setting right, follow-up on Wednesday to adjust so hopefully that will help.

** What I'm reading **
Free Fall by Fern Michaels - pleasure reading
Devotionals - every morning for spiritual
[ very ] Slowly plugging at 'The Subtle Art of not Giving A #@%!
 
** TV Shows this week **
We've got the whole new season of line ups...
I DVR my guilty pleasure channel Bravo and record
Elementary that we watch after dinner and before nightly TV.

** Menu Plan **
Working on, Looking for food on hand as I try and start chewing with new teeth.

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
February Challenge goal--> 26/29 days, as of today 17/29

** Goal/To Do List **
I haven't created an actual list yet...
I have worked on different cleaning/declutter/purge projects when I've felt good...
which thankfully is improving everyday.
Re-started my 'A Runners Mom and More' radio segment this morning...
Race Season will be in full swing starting this Saturday & Sunday...
Annd I'm fully booked through the end of June with events.

** Around The House **
Basic's & I've already stripped the bed to wash sheets.

** Project this Week **
Continue with my #HereIam re-training goal!
A mile-a-day until end of the month...

** Today's Motivation **
February HAS been my Storm...

** Something fun to share **
THIS! This right here could not have come at a more perfect time...little did I know just how much my ego has been affected with this whole dental stuff...

** Looking forward to this week **
Mahjongg with the Gal Pal's, especially Mac!
SIL visit tmrw,
Getting bottom plate adjusted Wednesday,
BJB Hospice mtg tmrw morning,
Saturday Black History Month 5K,

** From the camera **
White Wizard Philodendron

** On my prayer list **
Several members of my church have experienced a loss in their family.

** Reflection` **
You can choose peace and calm within the Storm.

That's it for today, getting ready to do my mile, get back for lunch, then head out to see Mahjongg friendsssssssss!!








4 comments:

  1. Love the storm quote! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like a little dental work is not slowing you down. Have a great week and Fern Michael is always a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dental work, no fun. I am the storm, love it!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dental work is never fun, so really hope you were able to adjust the bottom denture. Hope you're having a good week otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete