Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Not taking Things for Granted going Forth + Blog 365

 Today's the Day...

It's follow-up and stitches removal day. I have definitely struggled with the whole teeth thing.
The right side is still swollen and I feel there's sores along the inside bottom area.
These were just from the top😧needless to say I have struggled.
Stitches all out, dental technician said my gums looked better than most 1 week post-op. I confessed that the salt water rinse didn't feel like it was doing anything so switched to ''old school'' and used  Whiskey🥃to rinse out and help with closing the sockets.
She made a couple of adjustments to the plates and said to leave them out for 24 hours to give my mouth a rest...I was ecstatic! Though I truly looked more like my mom without teeth I also really looked like my aunt Sofie, LOL. I can't remember the last time I had this many teeth even if they are fake.
Best Meal I've had in a WEEK! Mashed potatoes & gravy.....
Convo with the Mr regarding the rest of the week was not much to his liking...I'm giving myself the next few days to heal more, but I have a half-marathon in 12 weeks...I WILL NOT go into this year undertrained!
So even if I have to leave dentures at home, I will: 
I have a lot to catchup with! And it will be what it'll Be!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment